JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So 1520 'adults' living in 50 states + DC [for thos who missed Count Dracula - 29.8 citizens] gave responses to some individual who called to ask oblique questions such as:

21. Next, I'd like your overall opinion of some organizations. Is your overall opinion of [RANDOM ORDER] very favorable, mostly favorable, mostly unfavorable, or very unfavorable? Next, how about..?
https://news.gallup.com/file/poll/2...k_newsv9&g_campaign=item_236315&g_medium=copy

So now the results are newspeek media worthy, so glad 1520 citizens speak for the 286,632,877 US citizens!

I was working for a fortune 50 company and they decided to produce some polls about our products.
Made up by a bunch of marketing dweebs that wanted to please upper management, the polls told us NOTHING. The way the questions were ordered and asked produced no usable results. It sure was fun hammering on that every time some upper management bozo had a good idea. They spent almost a million dollars on the poll. I kept asking is this why we do not get a bonus this year?

I do not answer polls nor do I consider them worth the effort to read.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top