JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Remington
City
Tucson
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Now that my conversion is done I have want to find a new home for the wood pieces. There is another thread were I posted pics of the conversion.

This was a USED shotgun, old CHP. A refinish would be recommended if your going to use the parts for a safe queen. I personally do not believe in refinishing, so the parts are as is.
The recoil pad is stiff because of age, screws are there. The picture is of the worse sides of the slide and stock. Interested parties that want more pics send me a detailed list and I will do the best I can.
The 870 is anWingmaster if that makes any difference. I am no expert on the model. I do not know the age of the gun.

$30 bucks plus cost of shipping unless your in NW Tucson. Or we make other arrangements.

Will consider trade of 10mm ammo or 10mm brass cases with large primer holes. That way I can keep the inventory down as I use large primers for my .45 acp reloads.
Thanks for reading and top of the season to ya all.

stock.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top