JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

And gas dampening! Not a bad price IMHO
Yes, but poor reviews. Hardware issues, have to change dampening springs for certain calipers at an additional cost, broken stocks for some.
I did find a deal on a filled Caldwell Tack Driver front on Amazon. With discount offered and free ship it came to $38.00. Pretty good price for a filled bag. The unfilled was $31.00.

Pricey, but it seems like something that'd last you a lifetime.
Actually it would be free! Amazon now honors one of my CC points. Didn't realize over time I earned enough points to purchase at no cost. I should pay attention to these things huh?

E7A98E6C-4B8A-4240-8823-A484B1E4F1A3.jpeg

Look on rimfirecentral.com for Cowan front rear, it's an apprenticeship program and one of the projects they build is a front rest to earn funds. Is the rest perfect? No I have a couple little things aren't perfect like the locking nuts for the feet, the center hole isn't perfectly centered but it's more than functional and helps teach youngsters a career. brass-rest.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top