JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Buckeye! Retired to the free state of Arizona from SoCal. Glad to be away from that place! I bought an H&K VP9LE and a Spikes Tactical PHU Joker AR-15 as soon as my drivers license was transferred!... both are absolutely unobtainium in California because they are evil....

I bought an H&K VP9LE and a Spikes Tactical PHU Joker AR-15 as soon as my driver's license was transferred!
Welcome to the Free side of the Iron Curtain. Don't hurt your back carrying out those cases of ammo for which you did not have to divulge every minuscule event of your life over the past twenty years to buy...

Hello from Buckeye! Retired to the free state of Arizona from SoCal. Glad to be away from that place! I bought an H&K VP9LE and a Spikes Tactical PHU Joker AR-15 as soon as my drivers license was transferred!... both are absolutely unobtainium in California because they are evil....

Welcome Les. It's nice to have another freedom loving American come to Arizona.

I don't know how people do it.
The vast majority of those who live in Kalifonia (that's how Schwarzenegger pronounced it) are just not aware as to how much Liberty they have lost. They believe they live in some sort of paradise; I'm guessing the good weather does it to them. There are also so many divertissements to keep their minds occupied.

To me, Kalifonia is a fool's paradise. They who live there seemingly do not notice how their government is forever making this and that illegal with every passing day. Then comes the day when many will wake up and ask "What happened to my Freedom?" But it will be too late. Moonbeam will have become Ceauşescu Lite, and anyone who protests for their lost Liberty will forever disappear...

Last Edited:
I refuse to go to the People's Republic of Californistan anymore, and I avoid doing business with companies there, unless I can be sure they are not part of the Neo-Marxist regressive movement.

I bought a . . . Spikes Tactical PHU Joker AR-15; absolutely unobtainium in California because [it's] evil....
It's that protruding pistol grip; Feinswine will tell you this. That thing has the power to take control of your mind and will coerce you to commit heinous crimes that you'd never even imagine yourself doing for even the briefest of seconds. That protruding pistol grip is pure evil in contoured, injection-molded plastic. Beware its seduction...

The vast majority of those who live in Kalifonia (that's how Schwarzenegger pronounced it) are just not aware as to how much Liberty they have lost. They believe they live in some sort of paradise; I'm guessing the good weather does it to them. There are also so many divertissements to keep their minds occupied.

To me, Kalifonia is a fool's paradise. They who live there seemingly do not notice how their government is forever making this and that illegal with every passing day. Then comes the day when many will wake up and ask "What happened to my Freedom?" But it will be too late. Moonbeam will have become Ceauşescu Lite, and anyone who protests for their lost Liberty will forever disappear...

What makes You think folks in Californy will ever wake up?

I met a guy years ago, he came to my gun store and told me his wife had become scared last night and he called 911, and waited all night long, cops never did show up. He told me that spending the better part of the night, thinking that he was without even a baseball bat with which to defend himself changed his mind forever about gun ownership. I don't know if the guy was a conservative before, but I know he is today--

Perhaps we need a 'virtual' experience related to the above in order to bring about that old 'conservative' change this country needs so badly

Yeah guys and gals I hope that things remain free here! My brother in law lives in Colorado, and he told me that they now have magazine restrictions just like California (10 rounds max). I'm not sure if there are other gun restrictions there but I'm sure that there are more things to follow there in Colorado.... and California started with the idea that you could keep your normal capacity mags as long as you bought them before a certain date, and that evolved into making normal capacity mags totally illegal. And now look, you have to have a featureless AR without that evil pistol grip and now you have to break open the weapon to reload and cannot remove the magazine! Mark my words, they will go after the evil fast reloading pistols with magazines next!

California started with the idea that you could keep your normal-capacity mags as long as you bought them before a certain date...
If you look on a magazine produced after that idiotic Klantoon gun ban expired in September 2004, you'll see a month & year stamped (in steel ones) or cast (in plastic ones) in the material. That date indicates when the magazine was made. Why would the government want that information on a "legal" magazine? Simple enough: To deem it to be illegal if the Evil Left was to ever take complete control of the government again. And you know they seek that more than they will ever admit. Liberals abhor firearms because honest people use them to reduce the number of those who both commit crimes and vote for the Evil Left. I'm talkin' about criminals-- but you knew that...

Sick Willy's gun ban is what caused the Republicans to take the majority in Congress in November 1994. There are no words to qualify & quantify how angry the loss of the House and the Senate made the Tyranny-crats. They'd owned and abused both chambers for forty years. Then a bunch of political neophytes come along and wrest the reins of power from a bunch of old, fat and lazy autocrats masquerading as elected representatives. Imagine how angry you'd be! There was one who likened the way Gingrich & Company passed the Contract with America to the enemies he fought in World War II. I think it was Claude Pepper who said he'd fought "dictators" like Gingrich in Europe in the 1940s. If it's one thing the Deception-crats do, it's to lay the melodrama (and lies) on thicker than the hamburgers you make at home. A perfect example of this is the over-dramatization of his experience in Parkland, FL by that punk-ash kid, David "Camera" Pigg. Just looking at that smear of ____ makes me want to puke. He always looks so angry. If ever Lenin or Stalin needed a useful idiot, it's Pigg.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top