JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is an interesting shotgun. From what I have read over the years, these were manufactured by Crescent Arms under a variety of names. Mine (belonged to my Granddad) is listed as Fremont Arms.

I'm looking for parts to do some minor repairs. I'm not going to shoot the shotgun. It's has the old damascus barrels. Numrich has parts for it on occasion. But are there any other sources? I'm coming up short.

Considering how many of these were made, I figured I would see a bunch more on the market. In the long run, it might be cheaper to purchase another shotgun for parts. Does anyone have additional information or resources on these.

Below is a picture. Not of mine (mine is in worse shape)

unknown024.jpg

Whoa, that's awesome, I think I have one just like it! I'm trying to find the info in a thread I posted years ago, I'm not even sure where the gun is to be honest. I was younger and when I found I couldn't shoot it I basically treated it as I would a piece of metal. You should post some photos of yours.

It's taken apart and in pieces right now. The stock is cracked. The metal is in great shape with little bluing, but I am missing a multitude of screws and I have a broken trigger. I'll see if I can snap some photos though. I found most of what I need to make the repairs online. Took some time. i will have it back together at some point though.

That's looks almost identical to mine. I am pretty sure Numrich gun parts had the hammers.

Stocks I haven't found in a while. I am looking for an older parts shotgun to rebuilt this one.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top