JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So scary-looking! I just wet my panties. That SB-3, when attached to the receiver, makes the firearm fully-automatic. At least that's what some know-nothing-about-guns liberal House of Representatives member said.

9mm pistol carbine.JPG

So scary-looking! I just wet my panties. That SB-3, when attached to the receiver, makes the firearm fully-automatic. At least that's what some know-nothing-about-guns liberal House of Representatives member said.

View attachment 20038

Wow, it looks like someone made a more professional CNC version of the FGC-9. RIP Jstark.

Never thought of a 9mm in a carbine was a good idea.

I have a carbine in .45 and another in 10mm. Shooting the 10mm just might get 100 yards for a deer with the right ammo.
The 9mm carbine really only exists because of NFA. Everywhere else, the 9mm is going to fill niche roles in SMGs, and PDWs. I'm personally, rather a fan of the Flux Defense Raider, but that is more solidly a PDW. This Freedom gun is more SMG.

As for the OP, it looks like the gun has been around for a few years, and appears to be well liked. As far as I'm concerned, it's just another 9mm AR that feeds glock mags. Given the state of that market, I'm not really sure there's much they can bring that really differentiates themselves in that market. To it's benefit, it does seem to have a low cost of entry, what's the equivalent PSA cost?

I have a carbine in .45 and another in 10mm. Shooting the 10mm just might get 100 yards for a deer with the right ammo.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top