Fort Knox Yeager 12000 Gun Safe

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by richardlpalmer, Oct 3, 2013.

1. richardlpalmer

richardlpalmer New Member

Fort Knox Yeager 12000 Gun Safe

I was able to pull up the following information from the www.archive.org's "WayBack Machine" (allows you to look at old pages of sites). Unfortunately I wasn't able to successfully link to the page directly, so I just took some screen grabs...

MWSnap%202013-08-20%2C%2000_25_01-L.jpg

Fort Knox is a top of the line safe. This one includes an electric dehumidifying rod. The safe is in fantastic condition, ready to be moved. These safes are rather expensive -- for good reason (this one was around $12,000). While I'd love to keep it, it needs to find a new home...

If you're looking to compare this safe to Fort Knox's current line, go here: http://www.ftknox.com/safebuilder/ You'll want to choose the Legend line. From there just choose the same options as this one (interior layout, color, dehumidifying rod, etc.)

Asking $3000

IMG0714-X2.jpg

IMG0715-X2.jpg

IMG0716-X2.jpg

IMG0717-X2.jpg

IMG0718-X2.jpg

IMG0719-X2.jpg

IMG0720-X2.jpg

IMG0721-X2.jpg

Oh, one last thing. There's another just like it in the Seattle/Kirkland WA area if anyone's interested or knows of someone up there looking for a large, high end safe.
  2. Bellinghamster

Bellinghamster New Member

Just curious, but what is the function of the key in the tumbler? Reading the specs does not clarify for me.
  3. Cliph

Cliph New Member

I have another brand safe, and in mine the key locks the dial in a fixed spot so it can not be turned.