JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, my name is Ryan. I'm an active duty Marine and got stationed in Yuma. If anyone is in Yuma and likes NFA items or night vision and would like to shoot, hit me up. On my off time I'm normally out shooting at night or fixing my car. Most of the time I'm deployed or working. Originally from WA.

Welcome and what kinda nods you got?
Used to have some 14's had 15's and then sold to fund some other projects, I have my home brew pvs 5's that work decently lol. I'm trying to get some dtnvg's next. I have a friend with rnvg's and 15's but for what we do, the 5's suck but are useful enough to see in the dark. The next purchase hopefully by the end of the year will be some dtnvg's.

A8BFE1D6-3690-4CE7-A848-D4A8375A343A.jpeg 3CE92F21-99C6-44D7-9463-945DDAC1418D.jpeg

Welcome, The Night hunting is an addictive and expensive pastime. The Night Vision photo is a white phosphor screened PVS-14 taken from my front yard (the hilltop is 876 yards by laser). The thermal is a photo in my back yard of some mule deer sleeping at 176 yards.
We still own the night.

Ni (2).jpg ATNX0012.JPG

Hello all, my name is Ryan. I'm an active duty Marine and got stationed in Yuma. If anyone is in Yuma and likes NFA items or night vision and would like to shoot, hit me up. On my off time I'm normally out shooting at night or fixing my car. Most of the time I'm deployed or working. Originally from WA.

Used to have some 14's had 15's and then sold to fund some other projects, I have my home brew pvs 5's that work decently lol. I'm trying to get some dtnvg's next. I have a friend with rnvg's and 15's but for what we do, the 5's suck but are useful enough to see in the dark. The next purchase hopefully by the end of the year will be some dtnvg's.

View attachment 9758 View attachment 9759

I'm saving up.for a mono 14 now.....poor people lol

Nothing wrong with 14's, they work for what they are and honestly really versatile. I regret getting rid of mine. I will say night vision is an expensive hobby

Welcome, The Night hunting is an addictive and expensive pastime. The Night Vision photo is a white phosphor screened PVS-14 taken from my front yard (the hilltop is 876 yards by laser). The thermal is a photo in my back yard of some mule deer sleeping at 176 yards.
We still own the night.

View attachment 9762 View attachment 9763

Damned kids are spoiled these days... back "in the day" we did our night ops via concentrated tracer round fire, and Braille!!
:s0118:

Not really. :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top