JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, the owner was legal the subgun was legal, the suppressor was legal, we didn't violate range rules, we notified the RSO we would be firing a subgun before going into the range, but it has nothing to do with that.

It's just an example of how things can spiral out of control in perfectly legal circumstances, because of one idiot you don't even know, who has no right to complain about anything, but could call police to check ownership and legality, because you are making him "feel unsafe", as he said it.

Yes, the owner was legal the subgun was legal, the suppressor was legal, we didn't violate range rules, we notified the RSO we would be firing a subgun before going into the range, but it has nothing to do with that.

It's just an example of how things can spiral out of control in perfectly legal circumstances, because of one idiot you don't even know, who has no right to complain about anything, but could call police to check ownership and legality, because you are making him "feel unsafe", as he said it.
Just one more good reason to avoid ranges & shoot in the desert

Since all were in compliance, under these circumstances, the range should have asked the jack-wagon to leave.
Should have but didn't.

I'm certain in his frame of mind, if he was asked to leave, and nobody but him demanded our "papers", that would have generated a call to LEOs just so he could be right.

That's the entire point. If you are out with your newly illegal SBR, anything can get LEOs involved. Like Bill said, out in the desert, away from idiot.

Understand your point and it can happen, so having all you ducks in a row is good.

Agreed, I always shoot in the desert. Only range I go to is Ben Avery for sporting clay.

I just don't take kindly to Barney Fife types, who think they are the law and if you are doing something they don't approve of, that it must be illegal.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top