JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is from a buddy. I hope to have a partial list later but, If you are interested, post or send a message:
Ell, the order came down, so i'm getting rid of a lot of my eclectic collection, will be a lot of milsurps, ammo cans, some powder no no no primers lol
some primed brass, shot guns, milsurps, a hand gat or two, and maybe a couple ar platform units, and a lot of milsurps. once i dig thru the storage area, will post some idea of what.
i'm in north central phoenix, around cave creek road and greenway road, pm me here maybe you know me, maybe you don't been around long time ,my collection has gotta downsize, out a room, no room for newbies,
will be something for everyone.
a couple other associates will also post in this notice as they will have some downsizing of their own ,
it is my residence, so i'm kinda picky, hopefully you know someone who knows me, pm me as noted and we'll chat
it is the 23rd of this month
best to all
Rj

This is from a buddy. I hope to have a partial list later but, If you are interested, post or send a message:
Ell, the order came down, so i'm getting rid of a lot of my eclectic collection, will be a lot of milsurps, ammo cans, some powder no no no primers lol
some primed brass, shot guns, milsurps, a hand gat or two, and maybe a couple ar platform units, and a lot of milsurps. once i dig thru the storage area, will post some idea of what.
i'm in north central phoenix, around cave creek road and greenway road, pm me here maybe you know me, maybe you don't been around long time ,my collection has gotta downsize, out a room, no room for newbies,
will be something for everyone.
a couple other associates will also post in this notice as they will have some downsizing of their own ,
it is my residence, so i'm kinda picky, hopefully you know someone who knows me, pm me as noted and we'll chat
it is the 23rd of this month
best to all
Rj
Good Luck with your downsizing sale! I have real trouble selling, I know what you will be going through

Thanks. His sales have gone pretty well in the past, He used to buy 3 or 4 of the same C&R and Mil-Surp stuff at a time another buddy may be bringing a couple transferable machineguns along and a few cases of different magazines.

M14-M1A box-20220411_144541_resized.jpg AK box-20220411_144508_resized.jpg AR Magazines-20220411_144811_resized (1).jpg Pink AR w brace-20220412_121204_resized.jpg Pic17-20220413_094411_resized.jpg Pic16-20220413_093845_resized.jpg M1 CMP Special 308-20220410_073730 (1).jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top