JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had no idea that PC was even viable these days. Decades ago my wife worked for a bankruptcy attorney and he got the PC campus when they went into bankruptcy. We went up several times and stayed in the Presidents house and since we had all of the keys and were told to investigate the place we wandered through most of the buildings. Found the library cold and humid, got the heat turned on to save the books. Found a lab with tons of Arizona Native American artifacts which were TAKEN from Black Mesa. The tribe want them back. There was a legal discussion if PC even had the right to remove the artifacts. Wife and I helped pack the pieces up and load them onto the trucks the tribe provided. Found a card file with dozens of student information indicating the drug charges that they never faced due to rich and influential parents. Turned that box over to the attorney as it did not need to be seen by even us. Spent 4th of july up there with some friends arguing over who was going to drive into town and get more liquor. No one upon arrival want to leave the grounds. Fun part there was a locked gate keeping the public out of our piece of heaven.
Emory RIddle took over the Prescott campus and it is still operational. PC was always a vestige of liberalism I did not know they were still around.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top