JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I read the rules, outstanding. And a breath of fresh air quite honestly. We need to unite and not fight or antagonize others just because they don't agree with you or me. I've been to other sites, they leave much to desire really.

About me: I'm a fan of the AR15 and the AR10. I only shoot 5.56/.223 and .308 for rifle cartridges. For handguns, I shoot mostly 9 and 45, occasionally a 10mm, less occasionally a .380. I'm an avid reloader and it's all a labor of love really. I don't care for others trying to tell me what to do in regards to what I should or shouldn't like in regards to guns and calibers.

I'm retired military, US Army. Twenty years. Combat veteran, but I don't use it as a pedestal against others. I put us all on the same page until proven otherwise. I despise liars and divisive people.

I hope to be among friends and can contribute when I can. Thank you for having me.

Adam

Welcome, Thank you for your service. I believe that we are all entitled to our own opinions and I respect others beliefs. I also view the opinions of those that have been there and done that higher than that of others. So keep posting.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top