JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have no FNGs, here. You're as equal and as "good" as the rest of us. All we ask is that you attain at the least the same levels of civility that we long-timers practice. We will do our best to answer any questions you might have, and we'll never bullschiff you in our answers. Feeding you a line of crap if you're asking a reloading question could get you hurt. We ain't like that, here...

Welcome
Got a buddy in McGuireville. At least that is the exit I take to get off the freeway. He is down on the bend of the river with something like 20 acres.
Have you been to the hot springs on the verde since they decommissioned the power plant?

Hello All,
New to the forum, thought I might say hello. Lived in the Verde Valley area since 1997.
Is this the gun addicts support Group? LOL
Yes it is! Welcome from the Prescott Valley side of Yapahappy County!
I run a small gun shop, AR-15 manufacturer, ammo plant from my place here in PV and I have a lot of very good friends and customers from the Verde. Please feel free to get in touch any time you wish, though with this "bug", we'll need to talk in my garage "office from a "social distance". It'll still be nice to meet you.
Phil from MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition in Prescott Valley AZ
[email protected]
928-237-0073
4267 N. Cholla Dr
Prescott Valley AZ 86314

Welcome
Got a buddy in McGuireville. At least that is the exit I take to get off the freeway. He is down on the bend of the river with something like 20 acres.
Have you been to the hot springs on the verde since they decommissioned the power plant?

I hear that you have to get a permit to go down to the area of the river, and they only let a few people in the area at a time. Maybe with this social distancing, they could do that with the tourists.LOL
I probably know your friend. Is His Name Jim Andrus?

New Resource Reviews

Back Top