JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard!

I really like the Gardnerville/Carson City/Reno area. We need to organize a shoot up there this summer while everyone else swelters in the heat, we can get some good cool high altitude shooting on.

Welcome aboard!

I really like the Gardnerville/Carson City/Reno area. We need to organize a shoot up there this summer while everyone else swelters in the heat, we can get some good cool high altitude shooting on.

That would be great, Douglas Co. Shooting Range is a great place to shoot.

Unfortunately for me, I'm working in New Jersey for the rest of the year only coming home for a week or two every few months. Hell, I still have my CCW renewal card sitting in a desk at the Sheriffs office waiting for me to sign for it.

That would be great, Douglas Co. Shooting Range is a great place to shoot.

Unfortunately for me, I'm working in New Jersey for the rest of the year only coming home for a week or two every few months. Hell, I still have my CCW renewal card sitting in a desk at the Sheriffs office waiting for me to sign for it.

Good to know I'm not the only one living the forced nomadic lifestyle. WA resident, been stuck in CA taking care of a sick family member, I've got a customer in GA who wants me to move out there, and a customer in CA who wants me to stay. I'm actually looking at relocating to the Carson City area because it's a day's drive from LA, Portland, Seattle, Boise, etc, and there's an airport where I can fly anywhere else I need, and I'm not needlessly encumbered by CA's business and firearms regs.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top