JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to see the person who helped me assemble it. We swapped out the bolt catch and it chambers a round just fine now. The magazine goes right in, too. Hopefully I can get to the range next week and try it out.

I finally got to take the Star Wars AR-15 to the range today. It performed flawlessly. The trigger that I put in it is excellent. The only thing that some might not like is that the flash suppressor rings like a tuning fork every time you fire (it's actually kind of cool).

The first few shots I was getting a feel for the rifle, so they were off to the right. Then things started to improve. The three head/neck shots on the first picture were quick succession. Then I concentrated on head shots with the second magazine - one second between shots.

I need to do some fine tuning on the reflex sight, but I will have to take it to Rio Salado Sportsman's Club, where I can do it on sandbags. Overall, it's pretty good.

I finally got to take the Star Wars AR-15 to the range today. It performed flawlessly. The trigger that I put in it is excellent. The only thing that some might not like is that the flash suppressor rings like a tuning fork every time you fire (it's actually kind of cool).

The first few shots I was getting a feel for the rifle, so they were off to the right. Then things started to improve. The three head/neck shots on the first picture were quick succession. Then I concentrated on head shots with the second magazine - one second between shots.

I need to do some fine tuning on the reflex sight, but I will have to take it to Rio Salado Sportsman's Club, where I can do it on sandbags. Overall, it's pretty good.

View attachment 3956
View attachment 3957

I say good shooting. With most AR's minute of man is just fine

Good to hear you got it sorted out! I haven't tried an Elf trigger but I've heard good things.

.. .. .. haven't tried an Elf trigger but I've heard good things.
I like the 1005 Tactical. Or is it the Tactical 1005? It's a two-stage affair requiring two pounds to get the trigger to the wall, then another 2.5 pounds to fire the round. Has separate pieces like an OEM trigger in an AR, and goes in pretty much the same way. In my opinion, the 1005 Tactical is better than the 3.5-pound Velocity drop-in. Just eighty bucks. How can you deny yourself such a nice trigger?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top