JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You dont, its a set up or test of the TSA to see if they are really doing their damn job, like groping my Junk with 3 hands just to make sure the 3 nutz are in fact three nutz, scanning me, wanding me, and checking me for residue, then making me power up my laptop because they have never seen one before, wanna make sure it works!

All this is to show that the TSA is still working and keeping us safe and relevant!
Brought to you by big bro gov. who truely cares about its subjects!

I am not sure just how one forgets that they are carrying a gun.
Speaking for myself I can not fathom a situation where that would happen to me.

Note ,that I am not saying that I am "mistake proof" or infallible...
But I am saying :
How I grew up with firearms in my house...
What and how , I was taught about them...
My experiences with them while in the Army...
And just my general attitude towards firearms , are playing a large role here...

If made to guess at why or how some folks forget that they are carrying a gun...
I would guess that it may come from:
A newness to guns and firearm ownership...
A lack of training , I'm not talking about an actual class here , a but just a lack of someone teaching some basic firearm rules and understanding of just what it means to own and use a gun...

To borrow a phrase from popular media a lack of being in the "Gun Culture" .
Not the stereotypical meaning of that phrase...but
Just a overall lack of "gun sense" that one gets when one has been around guns and gun owners for a long period of time.

At the end of the day...its damn near impossible to guess at just why some folks do some things...so all of the above may be moot.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top