JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It took just over a year from when I submitted the paperwork. I knew this thing would be heavy going in and sure enough, this thing is built like a tank! Discounted from $699 to $399 with the purchase of a 308 ultimate upper kit, I couldn't pass it up. I (obviously) don't have any experience with how other suppressors mount, but this system feels very solid. Just ordered another mount/brake for my 18" 5.56 SPR AR15. Can't wait to get it some trigger time :)

larue_with_tranquilo.jpg

They're fun; make shooting much more enjoyable. I predict you'll very soon be shooting smaller groups because you'll be doing less flinching. I'm no expert, but I believe everybody flinches to some degree. I know I did, and I had a nineteen-pound target rifle in a .300-caliber Magnum case. I'd start-out fine but after about two dozen rounds, I was jerking the trigger and splattering the bullets all over the target.

Did you get the tax stamp as an individual or as part of a trust?? At my local gun shop, it seems that the people when people do a trust it is taking longer to get the stamp.

Did you get the tax stamp as an individual or as part of a trust?? At my local gun shop, it seems that the people when people do a trust it is taking longer to get the stamp.

I got mine on a trust and it took just shy of six months. I think a lot of it is what trust you have and who fills out the paperwork. I paid my FFL to do all that for me. The trust is slick and I can add and remove names from it. I can legally add you and let you borrow my suppressor. The paper work was worth it to have the FFL do it because they know what they are filling out and how to do it.

Did you get the tax stamp as an individual or as part of a trust??
My brother got his Thompson as an individual. He had no idea that NFA items could be put into a trust. To create the trust, he'd have to go through the application process again and pay the $200 again. I'd have to pay my own $200 to be put on the trust. He lives an entire day's drive from me, so I'd never do much shooting of it. The benefit is the immediate transfer of ownership should one of the trust members ever become incapacitated.

My brother got his Thompson as an individual. He had no idea that NFA items could be put into a trust. To create the trust, he'd have to go through the application process again and pay the $200 again. I'd have to pay my own $200 to be put on the trust. He lives an entire day's drive from me, so I'd never do much shooting of it. The benefit is the immediate transfer of ownership should one of the trust members ever become incapacitated.

That depends on the trust brother.

That depends on the trust brother.
He's the only brother I have. He could add his adopted son to the trust. The young man was born in Vietnam, but says he's more American than Vietnamese after 18 years here. Imagine that. A young man born in a Communist country whom may one day own an NFA wheppin. Things like that happen only in the United States...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top