JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a member of many firearms forums, a writer for a local business's gun rag, and I post not-so-coherent thoughts to my blog, on occasion.

I am 30 years old, have been reloading (unsupervised) for myself or others, since I was something like 8 years old; and have been a reloading addict since I was 15. My first pull of a press handle happened when I was about 4 years old. I may not have as many years of experience as the greybeards, but I like to think I have much more relevant experience than many reloaders. For me, reloading is as much (or more) science, as anything else. So, I often make detailed observations, and some times perform reloading experiments.
I do not claim to be an expert, but I do like to correct statements that may be wrong or misleading. I also enjoy sharing my passion.

I pursue landscape photography; and hunt, fish, shoot recreationally, cast bullets, swage bullets, perform minor gunsmithing tasks, and enjoy taking pictures of all of the above.

Hi. ;)

Sounds like you've packed a lot of experience into those 30 years. Happy to have you here :)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top