JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have to fight these batsards at every turn, or they'll turn America into Mao's China of The Great Leap Forward...

It will get bloody whether its in our life time or our kids. I honestly hope that I am still young enough to get in the game if it does come to that. God bless the USA we need all the help we can get!!!

If it comes down to a fight, so be it.
The Evil Left wants our guns. Let us make no mistake about that. The military is sworn to the Constitution, which just so happens to contain the Second Amendment. If the filth on the Left deigns to unhand us our guns they will have to use the local police, as Hitler did. The military cannot be used for law enforcement purposes. But what of the National Guard? I have read that they are also "the military" because the feds fund and supply them. In my own State of Nevada, we have several county sheriffs who have said they will not enforce Don Vito Suckolak's anti-Liberty laws. Our State Constitution is stronger than the US Constitution when it comes to guns. Our says the residents will enjoy guns for hunting, self-defense and recreational shooting. Having millions of acres of open BLM land for shooting, we have a load of recreational shooters out here...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top