Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State Fear Of Encroaching Gun Control Draws Hundreds To Harrisburg

OP
DB Wesner

DB Wesner

Reactions
Me, too. If I can strike just one blow for Liberty, I will have done my job as an American...
I suspect raising good Citizens (striking a blow for Liberty) that respect this Country was pretty high on our priority lists. If it comes down to a fight, so be it.

Reactions
If it comes down to a fight, so be it.
The Evil Left wants our guns. Let us make no mistake about that. The military is sworn to the Constitution, which just so happens to contain the Second Amendment. If the filth on the Left deigns to unhand us our guns they will have to use the local police, as Hitler did. The military cannot be used for law enforcement purposes. But what of the National Guard? I have read that they are also "the military" because the feds fund and supply them. In my own State of Nevada, we have several county sheriffs who have said they will not enforce Don Vito Suckolak's anti-Liberty laws. Our State Constitution is stronger than the US Constitution when it comes to guns. Our says the residents will enjoy guns for hunting, self-defense and recreational shooting. Having millions of acres of open BLM land for shooting, we have a load of recreational shooters out here...

11Charlie

Reactions
Me, too. If I can strike just one blow for Liberty, I will have done my job as an American...
Been there done that and served my time brother. But I would absolutely get back in the fight if needed at 48 I might even be a little smarter about it. At least one can hope.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Dixie Center
1835 S Convention Center Dr, St. George, UT 84790, USA
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA
Pima County Fair
11300 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle