JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One time, just one time I would like to see one of these gun haters know what they are talking about before they open their pie hole. Does anyone know a gun dealer that sold a weapon at a gun show without a background check? And to say 20% of the weapons sold are sold by private sales is foolish at best and a number with no backing more likely. There is a reason she is no longer an elected official. More like the Gun Show Fruit Loop Hole with the signatures of hundreds of other just as uninformed and fruity. This is the reason they will not debate the issue. They spread fear to the masses with lies and rumors.

A good example is Sarah Brady. They renamed Handgun Control to the Brady Center to End Gun Violence to honor the Bradys. No,they renamed it because some pro Second Amendment group bought out all the domain names surrounding the gun grabbers and put real gun facts on these sights. They gave advice on how to survive a home invasion by rolling into the fetal position and make no defensive move. Soon your attackers will tire of beating you and move on to another family member and how neighborhood watch will show up and watch. Sarah's hate for guns just might have something to do with the $900,000 a year Sarah pulls from the top of those donations to her non profit group. She also gets $5,ooo each time she shows up with her machine gun toting body guards to sling her lies.

A few years ago the group put out a statement saying gun deaths among children is skyrocketing. I knew better and started checking. They took the age 18 when you are no longer a child and moved it to 26. Now the death rates would include most of your drug and gang killings. But hey, what other product can you lie, cheat, steal,while making yourself rich and still be the darling of D.C?

A good example is Sarah Brady. Sarah's hate for guns just might have something to do with the $900,000 a year Sarah pulls from the top of those donations to her non-profit group. She also gets $5,ooo each time she shows up with her machine gun-toting body guards to sling her lies.
Thought I read several years ago that the bravo-itch died...

Oooh, 300 hundred signatures. I could get that many sitting in front of Sams Club in one morning. Southern AZ is pretty liberal and has all the trappings that go along with it.

The only sales of firearms at a gun show without a background check are long guns. At least in my experience. That could be the 25% that the liars/spinners of no truths are speaking about.

The only sales of firearms at a gun show without a background check are long guns. At least in my experience. That could be the 25% that the liars/spinners of no truths are speaking about.
Don't know what shows you attend but licensed dealers working these shows check every gun transfer. The fines are substantial and the FFL will lose their license. If guns are trading hands without a check it is being done by individuals to other individuals not dealers. The venues I have attended do not allow sales of this type on property.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top