JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO!!! Cuz MURICA!!!!!

Look I'll be quite honest I don't care for fire works. They scare the dogs and they go off until midnight and I have to work the next day. But damn people its the 4th of July!! Take your snowflake pants off and buck it up its one damn day out of a year!!!

Snowflakes need their safe spaces.... and apparently they want them quiet too.

Too freakin' bad!

The snowflakes should simply consider the fact that most of us didn't appreciate the bubblegum flag flying over the past month either. Where were the calls for MY sensitivities?

Civilization is a give and take proposition. Live and let live and all that crap. We put up with people and the things they do that we don't appreciate every day. They can live with the celebration for a day.

For god sake if we are not careful they will say the 4th is not a holiday anymore!!! I gave my guys the day after off so they can live it up and celebrate the true meaning of Freedom!

Like I said I think fire works are a waste of money but damn it let freedom ring Boys!!!

I shall "consider the victims of gun violence" by going a bit into the desert and popping-off a 30-round detachable box magazine of 5.56 x 45 NATO rounds in a firearm built to do exactly that-- and as quickly as I can squeeze the trigger...

For god sake if we are not careful they will say the 4th is not a holiday anymore!!! I gave my guys the day after off so they can live it up and celebrate the true meaning of Freedom!

Like I said I think fire works are a waste of money but damn it let freedom ring Boys!!!
I think you hit on the REAL problem. These people really detest the idea of celebrating or enjoying actual FREEDOM.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top