JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
City
Tucson
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Martin Archery Jaguar Takedown Recurve Kit. I picked this up several years ago in the hopes that my shoulders would heal enough to start shooting a bow again. That didn't happen. I put the bow together and shot exactly 3 arrows before tearing another tendon. Things wear out when you get old. Anyway this is the complete kit as it comes from Martin, bow, stringer, armguard, 3 feather-fletched carbon arrows and a finger tab. I'm adding a glove in case you prefer that. Draw weight is 45 lbs at 28 inches. This bow is beautiful and will be ideal for a "truck bow" or someone wanting to get started in traditional archery. This would also be a great bow for bowfishing. Located in Tucson, but willing to meet as far north as Casa Grande or as far east as Wilcox. I'll also ship for an additional $25.00. MSRP is $349.00, this one is basically new for $300.00 or $325.00 shipped.

IMG_0786.jpg IMG_0783.jpg IMG_0780.jpg IMG_0785.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top