JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased a G20 in 10mm last year and am very happy with it especially since it takes the same mags as the smaller G29 in 10mm. I like a 2 pistol carry setup that uses the same mags. However nothing wrong with a solid 1911 and a wheel gun for backup especially when you practice.

Well I had a chance to grab a SW M&P in 10mm and was instantly rewarded with a rush of endorphins, the ceiling parted gold light combined with choir music started in and well it was a bit of a rush. At least that is what I'll recite to my wife when I decide to buy one.

Anyone else have that experience? with a gun grip I mean :) All the SW M&P 2.0 models I have "experienced" have a great tactile grip. I'm a fan.

One of the reasons, I lean towards Glock is availability of threaded barrels. I have yet to find a 10mm barrel for SW. Someday I guess.

CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical just felt right haha.

Also the STAR BM (Colt Commander 1911 clone in 9mm). Somehow felt nicer than an actual Colt Commander due to the lack of Grip Safety.

Finally, any of the Walther PPK clones. They just feel right in the hand.

I purchased a G20 in 10mm last year and am very happy with it especially since it takes the same mags as the smaller G29 in 10mm. I like a 2 pistol carry setup that uses the same mags. However nothing wrong with a solid 1911 and a wheel gun for backup especially when you practice.

Well I had a chance to grab a SW M&P in 10mm and was instantly rewarded with a rush of endorphins, the ceiling parted gold light combined with choir music started in and well it was a bit of a rush. At least that is what I'll recite to my wife when I decide to buy one.

Anyone else have that experience? with a gun grip I mean :) All the SW M&P 2.0 models I have "experienced" have a great tactile grip. I'm a fan.

One of the reasons, I lean towards Glock is availability of threaded barrels. I have yet to find a 10mm barrel for SW. Someday I guess.
Lone Wolf Barrels out of Idaho...........

I have bought several dozen AR-type rifles because the "protruding pistol grip" got into my mind and was goading me into perpetrating a heinous crime. But I'm a solid conservative and am fully aware that Dianne "Dingbat" Feinswine don't know sewage solids from shoe polish when it comes to firearms, so I committed no crime. The hideous bravo-itch owes her position to a firearm, so the old hag ought to just shut her fetid piehole and leave law-abiding, firearms-owning Americans alone.

I was the same way with a PDP. Now, I'm a glock man, was born with a glock 19 in my hand practically.. but that PDP grip and point angle? SHEESH!
Agreed, improved over the PPQ. I need to research grip sleeves for Glocks.

Glamour shot of the Walther...

Walthar PDP.jpeg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top