JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did you find it? Not too long ago I bought a Geissele SSP trigger to use in a new rifle build, and we recently moved into a new house, and now I have no idea where the trigger is. It's not in my big box of random gun parts. Argh! I hate it when I misplace things of value.

More fun when you shoot obnoxious little parts across the shop or even drop them off the workbench and they magically disappear into the magical realm that collects lost socks and missing parts...

I've lost plenty of small parts, but what really bothers me is not knowing what happened to a few of my pricier items. Among other things I had three Milt Sparks VM2 holsters, no idea where they went.

I just started moving my stuff into my new "Room" & have yet to find a parts box with $5-600 worth of AR parts...
:mad::mad::mad:
I'll find it eventually & palm my head.... hard.:p

After a transfer, (6 months) this showed up in a shoulder rig hidden in a dry cleaner bag wrapped suit. Tore many boxes apart looking for it.

Arch's  2010 006.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top