JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! I made the transition from Washington to Arizona! I hope I can brave the heat, hahaha.

I am a (former) member of Northwest Firearms, and will be spending sometime here.

My interest are hunting and guns. I will be posting some wares I hope to unload here, and hope to learn about hunting in AZ.

Looking forward to meeting some of your lot.

Hello all! I made the transition from Washington to Arizona! I hope I can brave the heat, hahaha.

I am a (former) member of Northwest Firearms, and will be spending sometime here.

My interest are hunting and guns. I will be posting some wares I hope to unload here, and hope to learn about hunting in AZ.

Looking forward to meeting some of your lot.
Do you know Kieth Wells by chance,,,,,??

Being a liberal is easy, because you don't have to do anything….. like actually think.
Rush Limbaugh said being a liberal is easy because you just say Yes to everything: No critical thinking, no examining of possible short-term outcomes, no concern what could happen well down the road and no respect for what went before. Liberals take decisions based on emotion, which is probably the worst mechanism by which to take a decision. I'm very worried about the direction of our country. If conservatives cannot arrest the liberal insanity of this nation in 2022, I fear the America our fathers gave to us will cease to exist...

Critical thinking has been educated (indoctrinated) out of our youth in schools. When you comment or accuse people of lack of critical or analytical thinking, they have no comprehension of what you are talking about. They assume you are saying they have no feelings for the issue and get mad at you and accuse you. It's no different than getting mad at a plumber and complaining that the lights are out. They don't understand, are dumb on the subject matter, they are sheep, they are coerced, and they follow.

Tucson is powered by liberal weenies. I live in the county which means I do not get to vote out the liberals.
Elections are not far off. If you are in the COT please vote.
Yeah, my cousin informed me that the people here voted a local Walmart to stop selling ammo. I knew I was in trouble after that. In the new year, I will have to relocate elsewhere in AZ - maybe.

Yeah, my cousin informed me that the people here voted a local Walmart to stop selling ammo.
Wow! In a State that has so much open land for shooting. I was a frosh at the U of A in '77 and '78. I never got out to shoot, but I'm sure many of my fellow students did. Leaves me shaking my head with how much Liberty has been lost because there are so many who don't understand what Liberty really is...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top