JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, my box stand has stood almost smack in the middle of 80 private acres for 11 years with no issues until last week. I hunted Sunday morning opening weekend and went back up Saturday morning. At some point during the week someone got into my stand and took my grunt call, a sandbag, and a small bag of lead shot. Used both the bags as rifle rests.

I guess the word has gotten out locally that my father in law is gone so nobody is around during the week. I may take one of my game cameras and focus it on my stand now. This stand is not hard to find but you are at the very least 250 yards into trespassing to get to it. Guess there is no shortage of dirt bags out there.

i know your pain i take my golfcart and dog out in the high desert and call yotes and such.someone stole my bag with the yote calls and the battery.those bass terds cant wait till open season on dirt bags.

Sorry to hear, I have 4 cameras on 5 acres just in the County near Tucson. I am on dead end gravel road and still have idiots that think they can park on our land and or what ever. We the property owners of the area have decided that using some force and calling the police every time may have a impact. To bad there is not a law about stupid.
Sure you know this but most cameras are not made to be tied to much, securely. I hid mine cause the straps do not work that well for me. As a hint only I use Nizn batteries 1.6v in my Browning game cameras. The Nizn holds better in the cold and last longer because of the voltage boost. They are not cheap but have not failed me in the cameras in 3 years.

Well, my box stand has stood almost smack in the middle of 80 private acres for 11 years with no issues until last week. I hunted Sunday morning opening weekend and went back up Saturday morning. At some point during the week someone got into my stand and took my grunt call, a sandbag, and a small bag of lead shot. Used both the bags as rifle rests.

I guess the word has gotten out locally that my father in law is gone so nobody is around during the week. I may take one of my game cameras and focus it on my stand now. This stand is not hard to find but you are at the very least 250 yards into trespassing to get to it. Guess there is no shortage of dirt bags out there.
Nail um hard!:eek:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top