JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Emily Miller is an editor for the Washington Times who decided to try to buy a gun in D.C. She's been documenting her experience in a series called "Emily gets her gun". I've been following her for a while now. I just popped in today to check on her progress, and good news! After quite a bit of time, money and perseverance, she's finally got her gun. If you want to see bureaucracy used as a weapon of mass confusion, check out http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/. I recommend that you start at the bottom article and work your way up if you have the time. It is mind-boggling just how complicated a government can make something when they'd (apparently) really rather you never complete the process. That pesky Constitution and all.

That's a great blog, albeit very sad for DC residents. Imagine how much harder it would be for someone who wasn't a good looking young woman!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top