JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My setup is coming together more and more. I just got the Leatherman Rebar multitool the other day so figured I'd share my work in progress. Probably grab a new pen soon and a few other items. But here is my "pocket dump" on EDC carry if you will-oh and I added links to each item of anyone wants to see or get them.

Kore nylon belt with X5 buckle:

Springfield XD with Tier 1 tactical holster

Airo Collective Slim leather wallet

Randolph Aviator sunglasses

Leatherman REBAR multi tool

Airomat watch (from Watch Gang)

Might go with Everyman for the pen. Not sure if others have used those before.

AFFA70DC-AEA6-47FE-831E-B33ED7FB3B0A.jpeg

My setup is coming together more and more. I just got the Leatherman Rebar multitool the other day so figured I'd share my work in progress. Probably grab a new pen soon and a few other items. But here is my "pocket dump" on EDC carry if you will-oh and I added links to each item of anyone wants to see or get them.

View attachment 20503
I have an XD full size and sub-compact that need to be re-homed. I'll be posting them in the classifieds in the next day or two.

View attachment 20503
Have you started your search for a black suit yet ?

My EDC only seems to change as I delete things I no longer need. I deleted the pad and pencil. phone keeps all my notes now. Deleted the un-needed keys.
Next will probably be the pocket flashlight, Cell phone has a bright light. DR

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top