Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Nevada Easy availability of guns hikes risk of rash decision to end one’s life

Reactions
Cant stop some one from doing them selves in even with intervention, doesn't matter when some one is determined enough to act! Wasn't even a hand gun.......................

Reactions
I had an old friend, she was worth many millions & her family couldn't wait for her to die
One Mother's Day after not letting them visit for many years she allowed them to visit her
I was rekeying her house at her lawyers request a week later,
some of her brains were still on the carpet--
She had given me all her other guns years before & told me that last one would be mine someday but I always knew I'd never see it--I flat out guarantee this lady did not off herself

UPCOMING EVENTS

Tombstone Freedom Days
Multiple Venues
Tombstone, AZ 85638, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Pistol Parlour
    5.00 star(s)
    I moved to Mesa in 2007 from Flagstaff and didn't really have any gun nut friends to tell me...
    • MesaAZ_Brian
  • Gallenson's Gun Shop
    3.00 star(s)
    Parking sucks. They can be busy, especially on the weekends. But, service is decent, selection...
    • Squidgie