JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am looking for a double action semi automatic to use in laser target shooting. Does as anyone know of a double action pistol besides a taurus G3?
Thanks
Thom
Any of the Para Ordnance LDA Models. You can get single or double stack 9mm or .45acp models. LDA stands for Light Double Action and they do have one of the best double action trigger pulls available. The Walther PPQ line also have good triggers. If money is no problem, the Sig Sauer and H & K models are hard to beat. I hope this gives you some options.

I have a S&W 3913TSW in 9mm. Unfortunately I did not see the S&W 39xx series on their web site, so I suspect they no longer manufacture it. You would need seek out a used version. It is a very nice 9mm.

I've taken to carrying a Makarov in 9x18 for a double-action auto. Otherwise, a BHP or Glock21. I like the true double action autos but only have the MAK at the moment. May change if I find a Ruger P89 or P95..

My beretta 92 and 32 tomcat are double action, so's my CZ75 & Sig 365, But you'll have to find your own.
I think you'll have little difficulty in finding somethin.

I have a couple para lda;s that i trade out as carries, along with others, they are micros in .45, decent shooters, i do my part you don't want to be the target, and of course have quite a few others in stable, its good to diversify
best to shooter
Rj

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top