JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you'd visited Slide Rock in Sedona in the last 20 years you woulda seen the signs warning people to stay out of the water due to the illegal aliens defecating into it
It's not just the illegals. That was a very racist statement. I've seen white people leaving shifty diapers in the water. The problem is all city people that have no respect for the outdoors and are uneducated to clean up after themselves and are ignorant to the damage they do.

It's not just the illegals. That was a very racist statement. I've seen white people leaving shifty diapers in the water. The problem is all city people that have no respect for the outdoors and are uneducated to clean up after themselves and are ignorant to the damage they do. This pertains to every outdoor place these people go. Camping, fishing, hunting, and even hiking. They leave their trash, don't put out there campfires properly or at all, ruin our dirt roads with their vehicles, target shooting during hunting season without proper back stops. I can go on but you should get the point.

In Oregon it's advised not to eat (lake trout) over a certain length (corresponds to age of the fish and time in the water) because of mercury contamination produced from underground volcanic activity.

As for immigrants washing their laundry (and dirty diapers) in small land-locked lakes (and ponds) near municipal areas…. It was Russian women doing laundry "the old way" that caused several of the bodies of water to be closed off.

They've posted warning signs in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, and some other Asian (looking) languages not to do that, as well as not to swim in it.

They've posted warning signs in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, and some other Asian (looking) languages not to do that, as well as not to swim in it.
You can bet your bippy you'd not see those signs in twenty-six different languages in Russia or Vietnam, to name just two. America has become so politically-correct that releasing some flatus in your motel room will rile-up another guest five doors down...

In Oregon it's advised not to eat (lake trout) over a certain length (corresponds to age of the fish and time in the water) because of mercury contamination produced from underground volcanic activity.

As for immigrants washing their laundry (and dirty diapers) in small land-locked lakes (and ponds) near municipal areas…. It was Russian women doing laundry "the old way" that caused several of the bodies of water to be closed off.

OMFG 'Russian women' --that sounds racist
or do they hafta be illegal aliens in order to qualify?

This is what I saw in the parking lot at Kiwanis Park and lake in Tempe looks like someone cleaned out their vehicle 20220120_102459.jpg

allmost all the camp spots around sedona are full of trash and very dirty they dont even try to hide there crap.
It's going to get worse. With the ridiculous prices of housing were seeing the same thing as California and Oregon when it comes to homelessness. We are about to be a third world country. I'm seeing more and more people sleeping in their vehicles and camping. Rv's are turning into homes for a lot of people. Let's go Brandon.

Here in Oklahoma McGee creek is full of mercury and signs have been up for years saying don't eat the nongame fish. I guess they think game fish don't eat anything other than other fish.🙄

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top