JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guns and ammo are being bought out at record breaking pace month after month. Anti American groups are demanding the complete tear down and erasure of our Country's history. Democratic congressional leaders are telling their constituents about new laws and regulations they want to put in place once Sleepy Joe takes office in January. State Governors are making laws and regulations regardless of legal precedence because no court will hear a challenge to them because .....the Covid. Media broadcasts daily fear inducing segments that have successfully drove the general public into moderate hysteria in the major cities. All of these things have one goal and that is to bring about the fall of the Conservative Party. Depending on how the upcoming election turns out have you thought about what you planned to do in the coming couple years? Does the outcome affect your job, your retirement, what you planned to buy or sell? Although we have no true way to know how it will be with either candidate, we can reasonably assume if the Democrats win life as we know will begin to change in far more dramatic ways than we have seen in the past. My wife and I have talked about how our lives, plans and goals will be different depending on the outcome of the election. Has anyone else thought about a specific change in their life they know will be affected that will require a change in plans? I leave you with this quote from one of the great Presidents this nation has ever had......

They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong. There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right. Winston Churchill said that "the destiny of man is not measured by material computation. When great forces are on the move in the world, we learn we are spirits-not animals." And he said, "There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty."

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.
Ronald Reagan 1964 "The Speech"
Reagan.jpg

Nope, not really- I've lived by the "Stack It High And Deep" philosophy. Other than stocking up on a bit of ammo, which I'd do anyway. My clock is ticking toward the Great Wind-Down and I'm unlikely to actually use what Ive got anyway...
Were I a younger man all that would be changed however, as I see hard and nasty times coming down the road. Foodstuffs, med supplies, weapons and munitions, silver/gold/copper, trading stock, various items of gear...
Thanks for posting the wise words of Ronald Reagan, food for thought as timeless now as when he spoke them!

I'm irritated that the American People allegedly elected a senile buffoon into my White House. Mark Levin says Joe BiteMe is the most stupid man in politics. Mark Levin is never wrong. Brain-damaged Biden sold millions upon millions of barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. He sold it to the ChiComms. That oil was not Joe BiteMe's to sell. My tax dollars paid for that oil; it belongs to me and to the American People. What the Dingleberry from Delaware did was to essentially sell "war materials" to the Third Reich-- if it was 1942 and not 2022. Still, the ChiComms are not good buddies with us. They are business partners and would drop us in a heartbeat if it benefitted their interests more than it benefitted ours. We must never forget exactly who they are: Communists. They like making money, but their ideology would override profits if world domination was the ultimate goal-- which it is. Mao instituted Communism in China in 1949. Their goal is world domination by 2049-- quite a gift to Mao on the one-hundredth anniversary of his Revolution. And we have a fool in our White House who has no problem with the plan...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top