JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember hearing about this event on the radio. I did not watch the video, nor will I watch the video. Our justice system has rendered its decision. The man who is believed by some to have committed a murder will have to answer to God on the Last Day. All of human history will be revealed on that Day, and all will know what was what and who was who in this event...

Just so you know, the officer who killed this man was fired by the Mesa PD for not following department policy in this encounter.

I remember hearing about this eveLEs, nt on the radio. I did not watch the video, nor will I watch the video. Our justice system has rendered its decision.

snipp...absolutely not germane whatsoever to the discussion..

Alas, as stated previously, LEs have qualified immunity and the prosecutors, judges, etc., refuse to pursue charges unless the LE's act was egregious.

Alas, as stated previously, LEs have qualified immunity and the prosecutors, judges, etc., refuse to pursue charges unless the LE's act was egregious.

If You watched the video You would know that cop murdered the man in cold blood & should swing for it--But as a 'cop' it's all forgiven & he can just get another cop job right on down the road, and maybe kill some more innocent people for his 'good time'

If You watched the video You would know that cop murdered the man in cold blood & should swing for it--But as a 'cop' it's all forgiven & he can just get another cop job right on down the road, and maybe kill some more innocent people for his 'good time'

that is qualified immunity in a nutshell!

It's still pissing me off:eek:

rof, while it isn't 'cop watch' but go search out the shooting in Chicago, video release delayed for over 2 years, while the nice LE's stated the perp 'attacked' them!

Oh dear, seems the perp was running away and they shot him in the back point blank range. This shooting fell the broad term of egregious.

rof, while it isn't 'cop watch' but go search out the shooting in Chicago, video release delayed for over 2 years, while the nice LE's stated the perp 'attacked' them!

Oh dear, seems the perp was running away and they shot him in the back point blank range.

I don't have it in me to be pissed off at each individual assault on liberty, so I just try to hold out for the ones in AZ

New Resource Reviews

Back Top