JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't say he had a good excuse!

I said Read the trial transcripts, understand the jury instructions and see if you could have convicted him under the existing law.
I personally think the poor citizens do get a fair shake! But getting a fair shake doesn't make news! So you don't see those.

Again you have based your whole argument on 1 min of video. Read the whole transcript and then tell us how the jury got it wrong. DR

Take a look at that one minute--Nobody will be in any doubt that this cop intended to kill the innocent dead man from the beginning

The jury got it wrong where those dummys always get it wrong--Police are highly trained and therefore should be held to a higher standard, not a lower standard

This was an Innocent man murdered by a policeman for no reason other than this cop desired to kill him--For NO REASON
Don't defend stupid, that makes You stupid

Last Edited:
Take a look at that one minute--Nobody will be in any doubt that this cop intended to kill the innocent dead man from the beginning

The jury got it wrong where those dummys always get it wrong--Police are highly trained and therefore should be held to a higher standard, not a lower standard

This was an Innocent man murdered by a policeman for no reason other than this cop desired to kill him--For NO REASON
Don't defend stupid, that makes You stupid

Is there some reason you don't want to believe that drunk idiots do things that cause their own deaths? Where did you get the idea that he was innocent?
What is it that this cop did to convince you that he was looking to murder someone?

I'm just curious. DR

Is there some reason you don't want to believe that drunk idiots do things that cause their own deaths? Where did you get the idea that he was innocent?
What is it that this cop did to convince you that he was looking to murder someone?

I'm just curious. DR

What don't You understand about a purely innocent man being murdered by someone whose job description is "To Serve & Protect"?

This man did Nothing wrong, certainly nothing to cause him to be violently murdered

Bullbubblegum !
You know what you never see ?
A cop shooting someone after they do exactly what the officer tells them to do !!!
Police have a hard job and they want to go home to thier families just like everyone else, if I get pulled over , my gun is on the dash before I turn on my turn signal and my license, ins.and ccw are in my hand holding them out the window with my other hand on the steering wheel when the officer reaches my truck !
I have never had a problem and EVERY time have been THANKED by the officer. The American flag with the thin blue line on the back window doesn't hurt either . Stop bashing the police , if I wanted to hear this antifungal bubblegum I'd watch CNN !

What don't You understand about a purely innocent man being murdered by someone whose job description is "To Serve & Protect"?

This man did Nothing wrong, certainly nothing to cause him to be violently murdered

I'd like to know what the dead man did wrong--Perhaps he picked the wrong state to visit, or the wrong motel room to stay in? He was swatted because he allowed someone to see his bb gun & that wasn't a crime punishable by death until now! oh and he crawled wrong-- according to a dummy cop, a man who longed to kill this innocent man from the moment he saw him

You folks who condone this type of behavior better watch out, someday You'll be in a motel room yourselves

I really don't want to argue with you because you seem to thrive on it but......you seem to know what people are thinking and feeling .
Yet you say "I'd like to know " well obviously you don't know ALL OF THE FACTS !
There is no court in the country that lets police kill inocent citizens......they , unlike you , have ALL OF THE FACTS and not a clip from a cell phone that people like you make thier judgments from !
Like I said before NOBODY was ever shot by the police while complying with thier commands ! Plain and simple , don't resist arrest and you will have your day in court !
Better yet don't do things that make the police have to draw on you , they don't draw on me when they know I have a loaded weapon on me ! Things that make you say hmmm .....

Anyone paying attention to the Mesa police recently has seen the sick & disgusting murder of an innocent man by Mesa's finest boys in blue Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by Officer

This makes me sick, I can't believe the Mesa cops went from abusing prostitutes to this
The DOJ has opened an investigation into the shooting, after the cop was cleared of charges by a jury of idiots.
Mesa police confirm Justice Department investigating officer shooting of Daniel Shaver

I really don't want to argue with you because you seem to thrive on it but......you seem to know what people are thinking and feeling .
Yet you say "I'd like to know " well obviously you don't know ALL OF THE FACTS !
There is no court in the country that lets police kill inocent citizens......they , unlike you , have ALL OF THE FACTS and not a clip from a cell phone that people like you make thier judgments from !
Like I said before NOBODY was ever shot by the police while complying with thier commands ! Plain and simple , don't resist arrest and you will have your day in court !
Better yet don't do things that make the police have to draw on you , they don't draw on me when they know I have a loaded weapon on me ! Things that make you say hmmm .....

Did you watch the video? The cop gave conflicting commands! "DON'T MOVE. PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOU HEAD!" How can you do that and not move? "CRAWL TO ME! More moving. He shot the guy, claiming his hands went toward his waist. YOU TRY CRAWLING and have you hands not move back toward your waist.
I'm sorry, this cop should have never had a badge.

sorry, LEs, prosecutors, judges, correction officers, probation have been granted by federal law to be exempt from accountability through the qualified immunity. "As outlined by the Supreme Court in Harlow v. Fitzgerald, 457 U.S. 800 (1982), qualified immunity is designed to shield government officials from actions "insofar as their conduct does not violate clearly established statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would have known."

therefore, unless it is egregious law enforcement walks away. if, if the prosecutor decides to proceed do they do it with the same zeal to get justice is a difficult concept to put a stick pin into one way or the other?

sorry, several instances come immediately to mind where citizens, particularly those of color, where they moved to comply w/commands and got shot or tazed.

driver stopped by LE for 'whatever' reason as it is not really germane to the LE
LE...driver please get out of the vehicle
driver gets out stands with hands over their head
LE edges up close to talk (read to determine if the driver's breath has alcohol on it.)
LE while up close and personal nudges the driver's groin with knee or other hand away from camera
driver flinches, hands come off the head and shoot downward.
LE immediately reacts defensively and driver put down and is now on the ground dazed and then formally arrested for resisting arrest
entire scenario recorded on LE's vehicle cam thus substantiating the LE's account of the encounter.

driver complied with the LE's commands now didn't they!

What? Now we can't ask questions?
Sorry, I do not recall writing that asking questions was not allowed. And who am I to present such a thing? Nobody; just another member. What I've read in just this thread alone would have banned several on my previous Forum. That is what is so surprising to me. It's also what I like so much about these pages.

Sorry, I do not recall writing that asking questions was not allowed. And who am I to present such a thing? Nobody; just another member. What I've read in just this thread alone would have banned several on my previous Forum. That is what is so surprising to me. It's also what I like so much about these pages.

Did you watch the video & see the bloodthirsty killer cop off the man who crawled 'incorrectly'?

Did you watch the video & see the bloodthirsty killer cop off the man who crawled 'incorrectly'?
I remember hearing about this event on the radio. I did not watch the video, nor will I watch the video. Our justice system has rendered its decision. The man who is believed by some to have committed a murder will have to answer to God on the Last Day. All of human history will be revealed on that Day, and all will know what was what and who was who in this event...

I remember hearing about this event on the radio. I did not watch the video, nor will I watch the video. Our justice system has rendered its decision. The man who is believed by some to have committed a murder will have to answer to God on the Last Day. All of human history will be revealed on that Day, and all will know what was what and who was who in this event...

I think it's wrong to patiently await the killer cop's 'last day'
My preference is that he be strung up immediately & if things were done my way this kinda stuff wouldn't be happening Every Damn Day
I think God wants Us to help ourselves--waiting for these killer scum to get to their
'last day' does a disservice to their victims & the victims families

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top