JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yes, its absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

but I wouldn't paint the entire police department for the f'd up actions of one man!

We weren't there, and didn't see this IN LIVING COLOR. Yeah, it seems like the cop had an agenda, now lets let the system work, HOPEFULLY, THE WAYS ITS SUPPOSED TO, and the cop will pay for his actions.

He was fired for other transactions/transgressions that happened after this incident. I don't believe other actions or charges have been filed in this case.

A friend showed me an article about this murdering coward of an ex-cop and his 'trial' where the judge managed to block so much evidence that he actually walked free--Of course none of the jury ever saw the words 'You're F ucked' that are etched in his chamber cover on his AR--Did you get a look at the POS? Typical gang member tats all over his psycho bod

I Dare anyone to watch the link and tell me he didn't fully intend to murder Daniel Shaver--Do it, I'm tired of wondering who are the cop apologists--Watch the clip and tell me that POS should have been on the force

Last Edited:
He was fired for other transactions/transgressions that happened after this incident. I don't believe other actions or charges have been filed in this case.
No charges? For out right murder? Did I miss something I saw no threat. All I saw was some punk put 3 rounds in an unarmed, scared, young man. My dad was a cop and just like in any profession there are good ones and bad ones. It's real easy figuring which group this cop is in.
A few years ago I had one of 'those' neighbors across the street . No room in my driveway I parked a van I was going to give my oldest girl on the street. The woman not able to see in my front window called the city on the van. She made such a stink about it I had to sell it. You always knew when she was planning to call the city on someone. She would be out raking her yard. She called the cops out on me once and just for a kick she told them I had machine guns behind my front door. As soon as I answered the door I was dragged down by 4 Phoenix cops with a 9 mm to the back of my head. I though it was against the law to give false statements to the cops. When I found out her and another one of her clan were trying to feed my two youngest girls, one with a heart pace maker meth they moved and were lucky I didn't have machine guns behind my front door.

There is a reason he was acquitted by a jury. If you only watch the edited clip provided by the lawyers its pretty damning! First you don't see what got the Swat Team called out. And the voice you hear is not the shooter! You never hear his voice in that clip at all.

If you are really interested read more than a 1 min video clip provided by the dead guys wife and her lawyers! DR

There is a reason he was acquitted by a jury. If you only watch the edited clip provided by the lawyers its pretty damning! First you don't see what got the Swat Team called out. And the voice you hear is not the shooter! You never hear his voice in that clip at all.

If you are really interested read more than a 1 min video clip provided by the dead guys wife and her lawyers! DR

That makes sense, always more than one side to every story.

Most every single time a cop has murdered a citizen in cold blood said cop has walked free. In most every (if not every) case where a person was murdered by a cop, had the same scene played out with a non-leo present, that non-leo would have been sent to jail. Cops have the right to kill, even when society says "NO"

Furthermore the Supreme Court has granted law enforcement the right to break the law while enforcing the law--I assume this means if you don't want a leo compromising Your rights, you'll need to shoot them

Most every single time a cop has murdered a citizen in cold blood said cop has walked free. In most every (if not every) case where a person was murdered by a cop, had the same scene played out with a non-leo present, that non-leo would have been sent to jail. Cops have the right to kill, even when society says "NO"

Furthermore the Supreme Court has granted law enforcement the right to break the law while enforcing the law--I assume this means if you don't want a leo compromising Your rights, you'll need to shoot them

I think you have skipped the broad brush and moved right to a sprayer! DR

You seem to know something, why not include a link to this awesome video You know of that shows the murdering cop?

You seem to know something, why not include a link to this awesome video You know of that shows the murdering cop?

A jury acquitted the cop.They acquitted him because they heard the whole story, Not just the min or so video provided by Mark Geragos[ Mrs Shavers attorney]. What you are not seeing is Mr Shaver aiming a laser sighted rifle out a hotel window at the cars below. You don't see Mr Shaver not immediately coming to the door when requested. You don't see the swat team waiting while Mr Shaver was scrambling around the room [ Possibly finding his boxers, or possibly staging weapons!] You are only seeing the clip that was presented by Mrs Shavers attny. that was cut to only give a one sided damming view.
That's what lawyers do is present their case in a way that you will see things their way! [That's the mark of a good Attny.]

If you are really interested You could read the court transcripts, And see both sides. Then decide if you could have found him guilty! I doubt you could have either! DR

A jury acquitted the cop.They acquitted him because they heard the whole story, Not just the min or so video provided by Mark Geragos[ Mrs Shavers attorney]. What you are not seeing is Mr Shaver aiming a laser sighted rifle out a hotel window at the cars below. You don't see Mr Shaver not immediately coming to the door when requested. You don't see the swat team waiting while Mr Shaver was scrambling around the room [ Possibly finding his boxers, or possibly staging weapons!] You are only seeing the clip that was presented by Mrs Shavers attny. that was cut to only give a one sided damming view.
That's what lawyers do is present their case in a way that you will see things their way! [That's the mark of a good Attny.]

If you are really interested You could read the court transcripts, And see both sides. Then decide if you could have found him guilty! I doubt you could have either! DR

A Big Fat BS on cops being aquitted by a jury--Law enforcement is always getting off 'scott-free' by juries, especially after the judge does that thin blue line a big favor by blocking relevant evidence--I'd like to see a common American non-cop
get off the way cops do in jury trials!!

Now you are back to painting with that big wide brush again!

Read this trials transcripts and tell us why you could have come up with a different outcome!

But you have to read both sides, understand the jury instructions, and forget for a minuet how all cops are Tattooed murdering scum, and that all judges, lawyers and jurys are predisposed to letting them get away with it! DR

A Big Fat BS on cops being aquitted by a jury--Law enforcement is always getting off 'scott-free' by juries, especially after the judge does that thin blue line a big favor by blocking relevant evidence--I'd like to see a common American non-cop
get off the way cops do in jury trials!!

Common people are treated fairly "Most" of the time. But you don't hear about that because it's not news!

But I do see the half truth of that. Common american non cops are not required to pull criminals out of cars, hotel rooms, etc... And If they did they would be convicted of a crime! Impersonating an officer! DR

Common people are treated fairly "Most" of the time. But you don't hear about that because it's not news!

But I do see the half truth of that. Common american non cops are not required to pull criminals out of cars, hotel rooms, etc... And If they did they would be convicted of a crime! Impersonating an officer! DR

You see what You want to see--I see too many instances where law enforcement trusted with keeping the peace fail & cop lovers such as yourself always seem to have an excuse ready for why the psycho cop should get off. I'd like to see actual Justice, where the guilty are punished and punished the same way as the poor citizens are, instead of the 'Just-Us' brand of justice I often read about

The sad fact is this cop obviously decided to kill this man and if You crawl without using Your arms then You belong on the damn short bus-- So don't come on here and tell me a bunch of damn lies about how the poor murdering psycho cop had a good excuse

New Resource Reviews

Back Top