Dillon Precision
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Penrose
State
Colorado
Hello
I recently inherited a Dillon XL 650 and a lot of various parts.
However, it appears I do not have all of the parts...it also appears I have 2 "generations" of XL 650 parts; so I think I need some "upgrade kits" but not an upgrade kit for everything.

I was wondering if there was a Dillon expert who would be willing to take cash for reviewing my system, and figuring out what I need to order?

Thank you

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Dillion's home is in North Phoenix. I have not been there for several years. When I bought my 550 I got the help I needed from talking to them. They had exploded drawings that made it pretty easy. https://www.dillonprecision.com/xl650-parts_8_45.html tel:8002234570
You can wait on hold (ignore) or they will call back from 480 area code. https://www.dillonprecision.com/kb/article/12/refurbishing-your-dillon-precision-reloading-machine

I found that knowing the parts myself is invaluable. Using a turret machine is a bit complicated when you get started with them. My partner is better at it than I am, once everything is set up we can get 400-500 .45acp's an hour. Could be more but we re-weight the power every 10 rounds just to be sure we are getting what we want.
Rifle like my .308 is a lot less in volume.

I bought a hydro MEC 12 gauge machine and found the best thing to do was to send it back to the mother ship and have them fix it for me.

Reactions
Thank you for the input, and links....I may look at this as a solution.
Right now I am only low volume; I have 2 RCBS singles stage presses setup (neck size on one; seat the bullet on the other)...I have 2 charge masters setup for powder, and hand prime.