JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Henderson
State
Nevada
This DE50AE Mark XIX is in pristine condition. I bought it brand new and rarely shot it. I've ran maybe 3 full mags through it since buying it. Always stored inside my home in a case. Never dropped or abused in any way. It is so lightly used that it appears new. Gunbroker.com lists similar condition DE50's pushing $2K or more. Make me a fair offer and we will both be happy. Cash only, no trades or partial trades.

I also have 2 bags of BRAND NEW, SEALED Israeli Military Industries (IMI) brass for reloading. Each bag contains 500 brass. These are the thick-walled, ugly military brass that get the job done and never fail. If you are looking for shiny Hollywood brass then these are not for you. This brass is brand new, not 1-shot used aftermarket brass like is found all over the internet. I'm not sure if Israeli Military Industries brass is even still available. I haven't seen it on any websites for a while. The two with the red marks are "store-bought" IMI rounds that I purchased with the pistol. I included the photo so you can read the stamp on the rim better. The DE still has a full magazine of these which are included with the pistol. These bags of brass go for $500 a piece. I never set up my press for them so you will have to buy dies for your reloading press. They run about $40-50 depending on your reloader. Make me a reasonable offer either separately or as a package deal with the DE50 and they are all yours.

Hopefully you can see by the photos that this Desert Eagle is like new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top