JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The verdicts are a travesty of justice. George Floyd died of a medical condition-- not by virtue of anything Officer Chauvin did. My guess is that hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of peace officers across the nation are asking themselves tonight if they want to stay in law enforcement. The verdicts are tantamount to telling criminals to go ahead and commit their crimes because the police are going to stand back and let them, versus getting involved to stop the crime and ending-up as did Officer Chauvin.

The verdicts were delivered because, in my opinion, the jury "had to convict" in order to prevent another summer of fires, looting, property damage and criminal violence across the country. A man's life is destroyed because insane mobs here and there burn, rob, damage and destroy the property of others in some sort of brain-dead way of "getting even with Whitey." If I was a cop, I'd be seriously thinking about starting a new career...

I agree. All the more reason to keep that AR nearby. Large Metro Depts were reporting record low applicants two years ago... can't imagine how bad things must be now.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top