JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is infuriating. 5 years is it? for gun running, accepting bribes, and breaching community trust as an elected official? I would expect any "normal" citizen would be seeing a much harsher sentence. Bah!

Don't forget, Mr. Leland is a special person. He's a protected Democrat politician............
I agree. Yee should have been sentenced to at least ten years and handed a $250,000 fine, such fine to be paid before he goes up the river. That means he'd have to come-up with such an amount quickly. Best way for we common folks to do that is to sell our homes... which would leave our wives and kids with no place to live. Yet somehow, Yee escapes this financial crunch. Well, at least he's a convicted felon. I guess his only line of real work after his tenure in the hoosegow is ....... elected politician. Talk about a revolvin' door of cheaters, con men and liars...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top