JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone who has never worn or used body armor, keep something in mind against your expectations...

It's designed primary purpose is to keep you in the fight longer by mitigating (not eliminating) exposure of your VITAL organs (heart/aorta, lungs... basically what's in your rib-cage) so you don't bleed out in under 2 minutes... not necessarily to save your life (although it can do that) or your other organs in the abdominal area and extremities, which typically aren't immediately fatal if wounded (unless your femoral artery is hit then you gotta get it stifled or you bleed out in under 2 minutes).

Anyone planning on obtaining armor, please research the proper fitting/coverage, and purposes of said kit so that your expectations aren't unrealistic and leaving you with that "less than satisfactory" feeling when you slip into your sexy new body armor kit.

Oh yeah... BTW, body armor (all of them) is uncomfortable, hot, and even hurts when you're running and rolling around in it. ;)

Everyone who has never worn or used body armor, keep something in mind against your expectations...

It's designed primary purpose is to keep you in the fight longer by mitigating (not eliminating) exposure of your VITAL organs (heart/aorta, lungs... basically what's in your rib-cage) so you don't bleed out in under 2 minutes... not necessarily to save your life (although it can do that) or your other organs in the abdominal area and extremities, which typically aren't immediately fatal if wounded (unless your femoral artery is hit then you gotta get it stifled or you bleed out in under 2 minutes).

Anyone planning on obtaining armor, please research the proper fitting/coverage, and purposes of said kit so that your expectations aren't unrealistic and leaving you with that "less than satisfactory" feeling when you slip into your sexy new body armor kit.

Oh yeah... BTW, body armor (all of them) is uncomfortable, hot, and even hurts when you're running and rolling around in it. ;)
Well, for me it's more of a placebo than anything else. I'm a big target and my fat head is too! Any opponent seeing or recognizing the plate carrier is just going to aim lower or higher anyway. So I'll just be uncomfortable while being shot at....

Your buddies sent me your vacation pics....

529AE081-E009-4B6C-A5BE-1EA6A542DE56.jpeg

As much as I don't like them a Kelvar helmet prevents many calls for a medivac from hitting you head on stuff to stopping bullets (why we wear them when we jump). I prefer a Mitch helmet as it is a bit lighter but the older one is better than NONE.

As much as I don't like them a Kelvar helmet prevents many calls for a medivac from hitting you head on stuff to stopping bullets (why we wear them when we jump). I prefer a Mitch helmet as it is a bit lighter but the older one is better than NONE.

When I was first in, steel pots and OD "lizard skins" were still a thing... LOL.

K-pots are OK (like you said), the USMC still uses the same PASGT design but it's a lighter weight than the OG version. The MICH was replaced by the ACH (Advanced Combat Helmet), but I haven't been a professional "runner and gunner" since '93 (getting old sucks!!), and a K-pot will do just fine for my needs.

It's intended to keep in my daily driver and be there to throw on should I find myself suddenly in the middle of a "civil unrest" situation, which is highly unlikely since I'm 99% aware of my public surroundings 99% of the time.... but 1% is still 1%. ;)

At least my kit is all sporty with the OCP/Multicam pattern... :D

Here's my kit so far, I have two double pistol mag-pouches on the way that'll go above the AR mags... and no, that's not my real face. :D

18E0D143-556C-400B-8C29-888EFC71EE56.jpeg
I don't need my mug run through government biometric databases, that is if they can't pin down my IP address to within 20 yards. :eek:

I sometimes wonder who exactly they think is going to stop or arrest someone who shoots them??
When I say "they" I specifically mean people who are pro defund the police...

I tend to look on the bright side... LOL!

So, yeah. Defund the police and give the other side a head start... LOL!!

Without local police, politicians are free the establish their own security forces to deal with friend or foe. Not a good idea, but the easily lead are heading in that direction. The sheeple vote and so should we.

Problem is there are more sheep than goats! Which is the weakness of a democracy. And is the reason our founders made it a Republic.Guess who put an end to that! It's all down hill from then on, and only a matter of time, unless the next generation sees the writing on the wall and is able to do something to stop it in time. I'll not hold my breath.
Gabby

Last Edited:
A single person can be intelligent. two people are less intelligent. when you get to the mobs that we are seeing they are demoted to the pack level.
I am sick of the people complaining of this guy or that was slave owner. Christ most farmers were, there was very little mechanization back then.
This is a country of laws were is our chance to voice our opinion on the removal of statues. Where are the elections where the people can vote on this issue. Instead of allowing a bunch of I want to be reelected WEENIES to decide that it is right to white wash history.

A family member works for the Texas Rangers, there are people in TEXAS that want the team renamed because the Rangers were cruel and mean to Mexicans. Dam straight the Rangers were mean and cruel. They were the law and people were shooting at them. They helped a lawless land become civilized.

Time for a reloading day and look into some body armor.

The other reason for the Texas Rangers was that they "ranged"
after the Indians & Mexicans from south of the border that were emboldened by the white mans war within themselves. Which pretty much gave them free rein to attack white settlements as they pleased. The cavalry was minimal. It was this job that occupied a great deal of their energies, remember too they hardly ever received their pay. "Texas was broke", and had to furnish their own equipment and horses. Bad rangers, yeah right!
We even had Arizona rangers at one time, why don't you youngsters google that and let us know what you find?
Gabby

"Defunding the police" has resulted in dozens of deaths of innocents by virtue of gunfire in large American cities. We read about children being shot dead in Chicago, New York City and other urban ponds of raw sewage. The commonality in these reports is that the cities in question have been governed by the Deception-crat Party for decades. Anyone with a functioning intelligence would have to see that governance by such a Party is the road to ruin. So why do the residents of these places continue to vote for failure?

I have had business dealings with BLM and Hispanics. Never in my life have seen two groups who are intent to never let anyone of their race get the better of them. They will pay more to buy from their own kind, knowing it is a worse deal.

Ya defund the police and let the criminals take over.

They can try to defund, but who are THEY going to call when things go south in their hoods, Bunch of Karens!
Mean while, i'm hangin with the County Sheriff and National Guard Aviation Rescue Squadron completing the last of me CERT training and finally getting my HAM Tech/Operators licence!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top