JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Defund the police" is Latin for "Americans flock to gun stores to buy their own protection."

If the presence of police in our cities and towns is going to be drastically reduced, then we as Americans will have to be better prepared to defend ourselves, our families, our homes and our property. The best way to do these is with a firearm. Large-bore revolvers are nice. An M1911 in .45ACP is also a good choice. I may be biased, but I think the business end of an AR-type rifle pointed at some dimbulb whom seeks to make you his victim is one helsinki of an deterrent to having his violence visited upon you. Let us hope he gets the message before you have to give him a bullet or two...
With you on this. My little shop in Prescott Valley is dedicated to assisting people with providing themselves with adequate protection for their families and business, such as a nice Mossberg Shockwave delivered to a therapist from Prescott yesterday.
Call Phil at MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition in Prescott Valley AZ at 928-237-0073.
[email protected]
We stand together or we fall one by one...

WTF bizarro world are we living in?
A world created by the offspring of the men who fought and won World War II. A world wherein feelings and mercurial emotions trump law, order, intelligent decision, the ability to discern between good and evil... and the knowing of right from wrong. Think back to what came out of the protests against the Vietnam War and the open sewer that was Woodstock. The rebellious longhairs involved in those events are now in positions of governmental power, and they are implementing their nutcase radicalism against the American People and against our traditions, customs and historical heritage.

A world created by the offspring of the men who fought and won World War II. A world wherein feelings and mercurial emotions trump law, order, intelligent decision, the ability to discern between good and evil... and the knowing of right from wrong. Think back to what came out of the protests against the Vietnam War and the open sewer that was Woodstock. The rebellious longhairs involved in those events are now in positions of governmental power, and they are implementing their nutcase radicalism against the American People and against our traditions, customs and historical heritage.

There's an ancient book where it is written (more or less).. "let us therefore worship strange gods, pay them no heed, destroy them and drive them out from the land."

Deuteronomy 13

9mm and .45 ACP is what I carry. As far as police unions, it is beyond time for them to go. Public sector unions should have never been allowed to begin with. They are the reason that bad cops are never disciplined/fired. If you choose career that pays you with taxpayer money, you do not get to unionize - period.

I agree. Lets ban all public sector worker unions. We can start with the teachers union.

Last Edited:
"Defund the police" is Latin for "Americans flock to gun stores to buy their own protection."
I heard on the hourly radio news several days ago that the moronic move to defund the police has resulted in Smith & Wesson seeing profits like they haven't for a number of years. I want the police kept in place; who would not? But I also want Americans to keep going to gun stores, and to keep buying guns. Black Rifles Matter...

I heard on the hourly radio news several days ago that the moronic move to defund the police has resulted in Smith & Wesson seeing profits like they haven't for a number of years. I want the police kept in place; who would not? But I also want Americans to keep going to gun stores, and to keep buying guns. Black Rifles Matter...

Oh, I see.... you want your cake and eat it too, huh?

;):D

Per Stomper's post, the phrase "let us follow strange gods" got to me. I wondered why would we follow a strange god? Why follow a god that is not God the Father? So I looked-up Deuteronomy 13. To "follow strange gods" means to follow gods we have not seen before. Included below is the link to the page whereupon I read the passage; it provides a much better explanation than can my feeble attempt...

/https://www.biblestudytools.com/deuteronomy/13.html

Keeping the police in place and citizens owning defensive firearms is not having the cake and eating it, too. It's how a civilized society is kept as so...

That was meant as pure sarcasm, Bruddah! ;)

Per Stomper's post, the phrase "let us follow strange gods" got to me. I wondered why would we follow a strange god? Why follow a god that is not God the Father? So I looked-up Deuteronomy 13. To "follow strange gods" means to follow gods we have not seen before. Included below is the link to the page whereupon I read the passage; it provides a much better explanation than can my feeble attempt...

/https://www.biblestudytools.com/deuteronomy/13.html

My post was an analogy reflecting what we see with all the SJW crap and the attempt to erase our history, and cast down what has made our country as great as it is.

People get lured off "the path" with counterfeit alternatives. The value of the counterfeit is determined by its closeness in resemblance to the original... very few people in their right mind would willingly choose to follow (and worship) evil if they saw it at face value, so evil (in all its incarnations) has to disguise itself to look as close as possible to the original... Therein lies the trap, the people are deceived, not knowing what they follow.

Woe unto you scribes and teachers for not teaching your children, making them as beasts without reason, believing a lie, being two-fold the children of wrath in double measure... their blood is on your hands.

Sadly, we're seeing this come to pass with our own eyes... buy more ammo and some body armor. o_O

A single person can be intelligent. two people are less intelligent. when you get to the mobs that we are seeing they are demoted to the pack level.
I am sick of the people complaining of this guy or that was slave owner. Christ most farmers were, there was very little mechanization back then.
This is a country of laws were is our chance to voice our opinion on the removal of statues. Where are the elections where the people can vote on this issue. Instead of allowing a bunch of I want to be reelected WEENIES to decide that it is right to white wash history.

A family member works for the Texas Rangers, there are people in TEXAS that want the team renamed because the Rangers were cruel and mean to Mexicans. Dam straight the Rangers were mean and cruel. They were the law and people were shooting at them. They helped a lawless land become civilized.

Time for a reloading day and look into some body armor.

Get some! Over the course of the last two weeks I have obtained Level IV plates, plate carrier w/mag pouches, and Kevlar helmet... was never really interested in doing that until this latest round of public destruction precipitated.... ANTIFA & BLM have themselves to thank for that. o_O

People get lured off "the path" with counterfeit alternatives. The value of the counterfeit is determined by its closeness in resemblance to the original... very few people in their right mind would willingly choose to follow (and worship) evil if they saw it at face value, so evil (in all its incarnations) has to disguise itself to look as close as possible to the original... Therein lies the trap, the people are deceived, not knowing what they follow.
That is great writing!

I am going to call them next week and see if I can get some measurements for the fit. This is something I want to fit right as it will do little good if I am not wearing it.
Have not decided on the ballistic plates. I do not own a small rifle caliber weapon, .223 indicated. I have always stuck with .308 and my absolute favorite 45-70.

I am going to call them next week and see if I can get some measurements for the fit. This is something I want to fit right as it will do little good if I am not wearing it.
Have not decided on the ballistic plates. I do not own a small rifle caliber weapon, .223 indicated. I have always stuck with .308 and my absolute favorite 45-70.

Good thing you won't be shooting yourself. :D

Found this site for armor. Hope I am not over stepping. No relationship to them, for me this is the place as they have 6XL.
I ordered their Tactical FRAS a month ago.
Flexible Rifle Armor System.
They were on backorder.
It should ship soon

New Resource Reviews

Back Top