JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am an old member, probably repeating a question that has been asked. Why is Texas (which is most certainly Southwest) not included in your list of locations? We got lots of guns over here... lots of gunners, and as I recall, were among the earliest states to adopt Concealed Carry (yeah, yeah, little slow on open carry but we got there). Unfortunately, some of our local discussion boards have fallen on hard times. A couple have aged out (founders well South of 70) another one simply let its content go to Hell, and well.... you get the picture. Happy to see you are apparently getting a big contingent from the left coast who have wised up. I've got a grand-kid who lives in San Francisco, but is moving "East" to Oregon... he's worried about how conservative the people over there will be. Yeah, drives a Tesla, but takes a train to work to "save energy"... I thought he was raised better but evidently not. Anyway, hello AGAIN from Dallas.

I am an old member, probably repeating a question that has been asked. Why is Texas (which is most certainly Southwest) not included in your list of locations? We got lots of guns over here... lots of gunners, and as I recall, were among the earliest states to adopt Concealed Carry (yeah, yeah, little slow on open carry but we got there). Unfortunately, some of our local discussion boards have fallen on hard times. A couple have aged out (founders well South of 70) another one simply let its content go to Hell, and well.... you get the picture. Happy to see you are apparently getting a big contingent from the left coast who have wised up. I've got a grand-kid who lives in San Francisco, but is moving "East" to Oregon... he's worried about how conservative the people over there will be. Yeah, drives a Tesla, but takes a train to work to "save energy"... I thought he was raised better but evidently not. Anyway, hello AGAIN from Dallas.

No disrespect meant toward you, but I live in Oregon... tell him to stay where he's at and enjoy what his BS ideology has earned him.... we're full up with Californian dopes already and don't need any more like him here.

;)

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top