JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Despite a pro-gun rights President in the White House and Republicans in control of Congress, gun owners face a new and dangerous threat at the state and local level—a "gun violence tax."

Thanks to a tortured ruling by the Washington State Supreme Court, the gun prohibition lobby has reloaded to use this tax for an assault on gun ownership.

On August 10 Washington's high court sided with the City of Seattle, which adopted a "gun violence tax" in a strategy to slither around the state preemption law that placed exclusive authority for regulating firearms in the hands of the State Legislature. And this new scheme could be coming to any city that has an anti-gun rights Mayor and City Council.

In Seattle's case, the tax is $25 on the sale of each firearm, plus two to five cents for each round of ammunition sold. This threat takes on even more sinister dimensions when one considers the potential for cities to simply up the fee. Seattle started with $25 per gun, but what if they want to raise that to $100, $500 or even $1,000?

Dangerous New Threat to Gun Ownership: 'Gun Violence Taxes' - Breitbart

Deep down we all know where this is going. We all know the cause and how it is carried out. It starts while in school when taught of freedom and liberty. This is from my girl's text book in 6th grade. On the right page in black print is the Bill of Rights first 10 amendments. On the left page in bright blue print is their meaning. "The Second Amendment gives the state the right to form a militia but is not used since the creation of a National Guard." After I read that and the school being two blocks from my home I was facing the top man of the school in less than 5 minutes. I was irate, loud, and even a little threatening.

Everyone in the front office knew who I was when I left. I blew off a lot of steam. But I didn't follow through. I didn't show up at a school board meeting and publicly voice this lie or write my Progressive, open border, full term abortion supporting, animal rights Representative though I did hang wanted posters of him before this last election. So you can blame me for a lot of talk but no real action. I allowed the lies to continue and grow while I set behind a keyboard voicing my opinion to others with the same opinion as I.

The public education liberal agenda indoctrination centers have been very busy re-writing history and crafting imaginative new meanings for everything in the Constitution. They are doing their very best to morph all young people into hardcore leftist idiots. Unfortunately - it appears to be working quite well. A couple more generations and they'll have young people wiping their asses with American flags, running away screaming if somebody eats a sandwich and leave a crust that even begins to resemble a gun, while complaining that the National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance, or the sight of OUR AMERICAN FLAG offends them.

Oh wait, that already happens daily.

Glad I'll be leaving this world before it gets a whole bunch worse, but I fear for my children. The world they will be living in will be nothing like I grew up in.

The public education liberal agenda indoctrination centers have been very busy re-writing history and crafting imaginative new meanings for everything in the Constitution. They are doing their very best to morph all young people into hardcore leftist idiots. Unfortunately - it appears to be working quite well. A couple more generations and they'll have young people wiping their asses with American flags, running away screaming if somebody eats a sandwich and leave a crust that even begins to resemble a gun, while complaining that the National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance, or the sight of OUR AMERICAN FLAG offends them.

Oh wait, that already happens daily.

Glad I'll be leaving this world before it gets a whole bunch worse, but I fear for my children. The world they will be living in will be nothing like I grew up in.

That's why I have no kids--
Actually I didn't think I could do the bad karma, I was a real bad kid

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top