JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time for the D.O.J. to investigate State Attorney Generals for corruption and anti 2nd activities! These activist A.G's ( like the one in OryGun) really need to have their feet held to the fire, they cant just make up laws on a wim and then expect to be able to enforce them upon the good people! November is going to get very interesting, I hope EVERY ONE here gets out and Votes like their lives depend on it, because it does!

Personally, I say we start by cleaning out every statehouse and stringing the politicians up in town squares, or if a ocean state, we Keel Haul them, ( Just because I like the idea of it) but we start there, then move to the courthouses, then the universities, and finally the schools, and we clean them all out and sting them batsturds up for treason!

They can pass all the laws they want to on this, and they will do nothing. Washington D.C. can not become a state unless the Constitution is amended to make it so (10 square miles per Article 1, Section 8 - almost at the end). The Democrats are blowing smoke - utterly worthless to anyone.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top