JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have the link with me, but CZ-UB/CZ-USA announced they will build a $90 million dollar factory/headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas, that will eventually employ 565 staff. The current factory in Kansas City that just opened will probably continue making the P-10 series pistols until production is moved over. I have it on decent authority that CZ will be moving employees, to not lose any of the highly qualified/skilled people they currently employ.

I have a few, love them, haven't carried a different brand in decades, always accurate and reliable. I have one of the ultra new P-10S models, great pistol, definitely sold on it as a carry gun for me, BUG to the P-10C White Nitride that is my EDC.

I'll need to get to the range soon, they have a few CZ rentals that I need to shoot. Always been a Glock guy as they've always worked. Never really "Chose" Glock as it was dept issue 25 years ago so I trained w/ it and just adopted it more than chose it...if that makes any sense.

Fantastic! I really need to put a CZ at the top of my list, seems it always gets bumped for something else. How long have I been saying this @armoredman? :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top