JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am debating on whether or not to keep my CZ 75B. I rarely shoot it (I prefer my other pistols, including my IMI Baby Eagle 9mm). I have been wanting to get a Glock G45 (there is one in particular that is all FDE, with a custom grip: Glock, G45, Safe Action, 9MM, 4.02" Barrel, 17+1 Round, Dark Earth Cerakote Finish )

Aside from that Glock, I am not sure what I would want to get. I know that no one would trade me that Glock for my CZ, so I would probably have to sell it and then purchase the Glock. Is there any reason to hold on to a CZ 75B?? I believe that the original 75 models are more desirable.

Last Edited:
the only cz i know sucked was the rami.if the 75b shoots like the orig 75s i would keep that over the glock.the glock 45 is just a 19 slide with a 17 frame and they seem to also have a large turn over with folks.i guess it comes down to how many bullets does one need.dont get me wrong i love my 19 but its just a tool when i go to the range i like my bhps and 1911s .once you learn to shoot a glock its kind off like riding a horse you never forget they all shoot the same and are very boring.

Didn't mean to be so vague sorry. I own glocks I also own 1911's , wilson combat , Canik , Walther and many others. Aglock is the one you carry because you don't care if the LEO takes it. Same with my Canik I use it as a home defense pistol and wouldn't care if the LEO took it even though its a great shooter.

Guess the moral is you don't get rid of a really nice gun to buy another one. I think you would regret it.

The CZ-75 is a terrible communist tool to destroy capitalism. Because I am a nice I will take from you to save us all from darn effing commies and as I am a really nice guy I won't even charge you for my service. ;)

Personally I would hang on to that all-steel CZ75B. Few are made like that and it should last the rest of your life! I do own a Glock 21, but Im not really all that thrilled with it- the lack of a safety or even a real double-action pull just doesnt sit well with me. All the product puffery by Glock doesnt change that one simple fact- there is NO SAFETY on that product. Better to go Springfield XD-series with the grip safety- better than none. JMO, YMMV!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top