CZ 75 SP-01 Tac Mozambique Drills

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by MadDuner, Oct 22, 2017.

1. MadDuner

MadDuner
    Anywhere I Want

I've been greatly enjoying my new CZ 75 SP-01 Tac on Mozambique drills!
    After a bunch of polishing and spring changes - this thing is as smooth as butter. Lately I've been enjoying Mozambique drills where I fire them as quickly as possible. 2 in the chest and 1 to the head with zero break or even bothering to aim any more than swinging the front sight up and letting it fly.

I was having so much fun - the RSO came and stood behind me for awhile to be sure I was still under control. (Indoor Range) It didn't take long for him to see that I was and he moved to another "victim" to watch over. LOL

While it's obvious from the pics that I might need to slow down some for farther out distances and maybe even actually aim - the follow-up shots with this firearm are spectacular compared to all my other guns. This thing comes right back on target. In fact, I guess I am over-compensating for barrel flip after so much time practicing with other guns that do have way more flip. My program of good follow-up shots went to heck at 20 yds - but I'm workin on it! This is too much fun!!!

10 yds.
    iIqG5qCC_o.jpg

15 yds.
    4pYKmzS2_o.jpg

20 yds.
    2dJGtMmF_o.jpg

I'm going to have to start loading more ammo during the week.
    Blowing through it by firing as quick as I can 3X in a row is making lots of brass on the floor! hahaha
    I LOVE THIS THING!

Joe Link likes this.
  2. armoredman

armoredman
    Arizona

I'm thinking you seem to like it somewhat...hard to tell from the muted tone of your review...but I think I get that gist. ;)
    Welcome to the addiction.

Joe Link and MadDuner like this.
  3. MadDuner

MadDuner
    Anywhere I Want

Hahahaha.... and I personally blame YOU for starting this CZ addiction. If it weren't for your posts about them - I probably wouldn't have even handled/fondled one at the gun store to begin with.

Both Cajun and Ghost should be sending your commision check shortly.

4. armoredman

armoredman
    Arizona

Hah. Make money? Again I say, hah. :D

5. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

Great write up and nice pics!

I'm so close to going out and buying one of those just based on the reviews.