JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I somehow stumbled upon a webpage whereupon liberals were making huge predictions about the inevitable loss by Trump to Joe BiteMe. They were so full of confidence, I'm sure some exploded not long after they'd made their inane posts. I wrote that what you dimbulb liberals have done is to awaken and infuriate a vast majority of Americans who are not amused with the protests, the destruction of our monuments and the general obnoxiousness of BLM, to name just one group among several. I wrote that we will come to the polls and slam a nuclear weapon up your key-stirs like you cannot imagine. You won't know what hit you the next day. Will take you four years to figger-out how and why your loss was so exponential. Oh, yes. We are coming. The American People are coming, and we will tell you little whiners and screamers what's what. Tearing down monuments and trashing our national history is not "what's what."

Your little ripple of "revolution" will peter-out because the vast majority of Americans like the nation as it is-- not as you say it is and not as you say you want it to be. You're not converting the people who really matter. Longhairs, dope smokers and racial bravo-itchers are not Americans who matter. Americans who matter are the quiet, hard-working types who support families, worship God and abide the laws. You're totally offending those, and we will have our say at the ballot box. Your nuclear weapon up your assets is waiting for you...

I somehow stumbled upon a webpage whereupon liberals were making huge predictions about the inevitable loss by Trump to Joe BiteMe. They were so full of confidence, I'm sure some exploded not long after they'd made their inane posts. I wrote that what you dimbulb liberals have done is to awaken and infuriate a vast majority of Americans who are not amused with the protests, the destruction of our monuments and the general obnoxiousness of BLM, to name just one group among several. I wrote that we will come to the polls and slam a nuclear weapon up your key-stirs like you cannot imagine. You won't know what hit you the next day. Will take you four years to figger-out how and why your loss was so exponential. Oh, yes. We are coming. The American People are coming, and we will tell you little whiners and screamers what's what. Tearing down monuments and trashing our national history is not "what's what."

Your little ripple of "revolution" will peter-out because the vast majority of Americans like the nation as it is-- not as you say it is and not as you say you want it to be. You're not converting the people who really matter. Longhairs, dope smokers and racial bravo-itchers are not Americans who matter. Americans who matter are the quiet, hard-working types who support families, worship God and abide the laws. You're totally offending those, and we will have our say at the ballot box. Your nuclear weapon up your assets is waiting for you...
Well spoken! Altho, being an old goat longhair, I must say that not all "long-hairs" are libs! I let mine grow after retirement along with my beard... probably as a revolt against thinning on top and years of "high and tight"!... Anyway, God willing my vote will be cast for PRESIDENT TRUMP and against that mentally doddering leftist Biden (is he the best the libs could come up with?), with whom I have had issues with for many years due to his long-held anti-gun position.
That said, the person to watch for will be his running mate, whomever she may be...

I remain ill at ease. Trump is the only sane and sensible choice for America, BUT, consider all the stupid out there, wandering aimlessly and bumping into each other, with nary a cogent thought in their collective heads. The ignorant masses already elected an America hater -- and to 2 terms.

Will the under-informed woke crowd make the same mistake again?

I remain ill at ease. Trump is the only sane and sensible choice for America, BUT, consider all the stupid out there, wandering aimlessly and bumping into each other, with nary a cogent thought in their collective heads. The ignorant masses already elected an America hater -- and to 2 terms.

Will the under-informed woke crowd make the same mistake again?
They will try their very best to make the wrong choice..... and are perfectly willing to cheat to make it happen.

You better believe they will cheat. They're the same group that have no respect for the law of the rights of others that are in the streets now. BTW the Revolutionary Communist Party has now fully endorsed Biden:

Consider this...
Those of us that were in Special Forces prior to 9-11 specialized in identifying and combating unconventional warfare actions that occurred worldwide during the 60s-70s-80s. Unconventional warfare evolves over time; it doesn't just 'spring up'.

I borrowed this text and graph from a fellow that went thru the same schools I did and learnt how to identify these insurgents.

Study and Learn ---- You have been Warned

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This graph chart is actually out of a training manual and taught to people who have been fighting insurgencies and unconventional warfare for more that 50 years..

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline.

Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

We are all being bated by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.

This is what modern warfare looks like. And the American Public is paying attention, well.. except weak minded people...

View attachment 8068
Almost clever- but no cigar... Might be more believable if you named your source material. The "pyramid" has been floating around for years now- and your conclusions don't necessarily follow from your premise.
The serious revolutionaries are using liberal whites and disgruntled blacks to pressure the feds into an over-reaction that angers everyone and gains sympathy for the left... same (but more so) as they did during the anti-war and civil rights days during the 1960's.. This time there isnt public disgruntlement over an unpopular foreign war, so the left has to make one up out of whole cloth...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top