JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Consider this...
Those of us that were in Special Forces prior to 9-11 specialized in identifying and combating unconventional warfare actions that occurred worldwide during the 60s-70s-80s. Unconventional warfare evolves over time; it doesn't just 'spring up'.

I borrowed this text and graph from a fellow that went thru the same schools I did and learnt how to identify these insurgents.

Study and Learn ---- You have been Warned

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This graph chart is actually out of a training manual and taught to people who have been fighting insurgencies and unconventional warfare for more that 50 years..

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline.

Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

We are all being bated by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.

This is what modern warfare looks like. And the American Public is paying attention, well.. except weak minded people...

UW Levels.jpg

The leftists are mentally ill.
I think it's more than that. Any illness they may have is alloyed with a visceral hatred of the United States as an entity, and for each and every enumerated Individual Liberty held dear by the American People. The Criminal Left desires the same levels of power held by Mao tse-Tung and Josef Stalin, and they want to laud it over the People of the greatest nation God ever put on the face of the Earth. The sad part of that is that the majority of Americans seem not to realize the dangers posed by the Criminal Left. They are more concerned as to whom is the Masked Singer versus who is trying to enslave them to a monolithic government with no regard for the wealth, health and happiness of the everyday citizenry...

Jlc, this is more just in case 7.62x51 makes lots of cover only concealment. Too bad I had to give it back. If you need something like this get a good rifle and pick it up after the first engagement there will be weapons laying everywhere that just need to be cleaned.

Work tools.jpg

The 40 cal was something i just picked up, I have about 30 others to pick and choose, Including something I brought home in 1970 at 18 years old. Keep your powder dry!!!!!!!

And your head on a swivel!!! I don't know what its like first hand in AZ but the west coast is a sh!t show!!! 14 days and I am on the road to AZ gonna take the high desert through Nevada and Idaho because I will be damned If I am going anywhere near a big city!!!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top